Saturday, May 31, 2014

#100HappyDays

So I have a confession to make. The amount of girly, fashion blogs that I follow is a little obscene. I have my favorite blogs of course, but I follow a number of them and check them ALL on my Bloglovin app every morning when I wake up. 

Recently, I've been reading Kaylee-Daily.com and seeing her #100HappyDays posts on Instagram. Well, being the curious human I am, I decided I wanted to know what all the fuss was about and I googled. 

Wellp, I was sold when I read the challenge description and decided that I'll start tomorrow with the first of the month. I've already invited all my girlfriends to try it too. You can join me by clicking the link here:
http://100happydays.com/#go 

I'm really excited to seek out happiness in each and every day and can't wait to document those little moments that made me smile. 

Cheers to ONE HUNDRED days of Happiness. And hopefully many more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment