Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Slight Hiatus and Some Changes

Well guys, I finally did it. I graduate from college in TWO DAYS! Just TWO. I'm decorating my cap as we speak in finishing up some online activities for literally the worst class ever right now. And then it is all over. I start a big girl job and a big girl schedule...although where that job will be is a bit up in the air right now since I had a great first interview on Monday with a followup for next Wednesday and a whole lot of other lines out there, trying to get a bite. HOPEFULLY within the next month, I'll be posting great news that I have a new job and be over the moon about it.

Anyway, as far as graduation is concerned, I will most likely have one big super post up on Monday night. Unfortunately, I don't get Monday off at my job so after a weekend of graduation-related debauchery, I will be headed straight back to my job :/

Also, I'm planning to change a bunch of things about this blog now that I have less stress without school in the picture. This blog was originally intended to be about my last year in college, but unfortunately, my last year in college got in the way of the blog instead. So, now that school is over, I will definitely be posting more, creating new content and changing the name as well. Look forward to it, it's gonna be GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment