Friday, January 10, 2014

People, lemme tell you 'bout my best friend...

...or at least my hair's best friend, that is. Headwraps from Monroe & Harlow. The one in the picture is called "Hendrix" which automatically meant that I needed to own it, but that's beside the point. 

I discovered this online shop months ago through one of the many bloggers that I follow and have been faithfully ordering ever since. The proprietor of the shop is a young mom that handmakes every single one of the headbands that she sells. 

She's just the sweetest lady and I love the quality of all of the headbands that I have...(which totals 7 after Hendrix came in the mail today). As you can see, they're all different and they're all super cute and unique. No one else I know owns them which doesn't normally matter to me but I kind of love being the only one who has them so far.

From top left: Coney Island Sweets (knot bow)*, Freebird (boho turban) *, She's Electric (celtic knot), Harlow (classic turban), Breakfast at Rosies (knot turban), LA Grunge (knot turban), and Hendrix (boho turban). The "*" indicates styles that are no longer available in the online shop. 

Honestly, I'm just looking forward to Summertime when I stop actually styling my hair and just spray it with salt spray, scrunch it up and go. At least with some kickass headwraps, I can take my beach bum hair and make it a little bit cuter than it would have been otherwise. No one notices what a mess your hair is if you have cute accessories to distract them from it, right?

You might think I'm kidding, but my Instagram will be full of pictures of my lazy butt with messy, crazy hair and a headwrap thrown on top just to keep the poof down. Prepare yourselves internet, my hair game is gonna get real ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment