Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Woman Crush Wednesday


I think that my recent obsession with Julianne Hough started sometime around the 6th of this month when I went in to get my haircut with dreams of a cute long bob that is the ever popular style in Hollywood right now and ended up with a short, a linear bob similar to Miss Hough's last year when she was in Safe Haven (which I watched recently and loved, by the way). 

Needless to say, I was not happy about my hair and even less so because I brought pictures. But, very quickly, I realized that I am stuck with this cut for some time and need to make the best of it. As a result, I did a Pinterest search for Julianne Hough since her cut was the only one I could think of that even remotely resembled mine. That was where it started. I got sucked down the Pinterest/Hough rabbit hole and found myself scrolling through (and pinning) images of her for hours, even days, afterward. 

Anyway, fter days of Internet stalking her and her haircut, I think she's just a great lady. Even though she dated Seacrest, I have a lot of respect for her and love her personality and the energy that she seems to put out into the universe.

So ladies and germs, Julianne Hough is my first (and probably only) woman crush Wednesday post that will ever go on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment