Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It's just been one of those weeks...

Where all of a sudden, I feel like a weight has been lifted off me and I'm profoundly content with my life and everything in it. Ok, not everything. I still hate my job. But I have plans to fix that as well. 

I'm not sure if it's because I decided that the current status of my life is fine and that the waiting game that I am playing with myself will actually work out in my favor or if it is simply the gorgeous fall weather we've had here. But every time I think about it, I feel an immediate rush of happiness and I smile to myself because deep in my heart, soul, self, I know that it is all going to be ok and work out just fine. 

It's a nice feeling, this utter contentedness. I don't feel like there's anything I absolutely have to do right this second. I'm just seeing where things take me and it is making me happier than I've been in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment